So we’ve all made it a few weeks in to the new year. This is about the time that those resolutions, or in my case goals, can start to go out the window. I thought I would check back in right away to hold myself a little accountable, and then maybe I’ll see where I’m at in a few months or so. Let’s see how I’m doing!
1) Drink more water: So far, so so…keep working on it.
2) Cook more – eat out less: I’ve kind of been a massive failure at this one. We’ve been sick for most of the new year and I’ve just had no desire to cook.
3) Eat regular meals: This one has been going pretty well for the most part. Although, I slack a bit on days that I’m really busy.
4) Try one new healthy recipe bi-weekly: Doing well so far…it’s one of the few meals I’ve actually cooked.
5) Read 4 books in 2015: 1 down, 3 to go.
6) Be grateful everyday for everything I’ve been blessed with and try not to complain too much: Definitely doing well with this one!
7) Try to be more positive and less negative: And, also this one! Yay!
8) Play piano several times per week: Haven’t played once. :/
9) Go to 3 concerts in 2015: Working on it.
10) MORE PHOTOS: I styled some desk shots yesterday. I forgot how much fun these can be…must do more!
11) Take one creative online class per month: Working on it.
12) Start scheduling my time better: Doing well so far!
13) Stop overextending myself: Working on it.
14) Take one online class per month that is related to my profession: Working on it.
15) Organize my work life and keep it organized: Not doing great, but I’m not giving up.
16) Start using my office again: Haven’t yet…new goal, clean office so I actually want to work in there. It’s a mess!!!
17) Create a chore chart: Done! I’ve accomplished about half of the chores on my chart. I’m blaming it on the sinus infection I’ve been fighting for weeks for not completing them all!
18) Organize EVERYTHING: Working on it.
19) Get rid of things we don’t use/need: In progress.
20) Set aside one day a month to do something fun with my husband, just the two of us: We’re leaving town this weekend, so I’m on track with this one so far!
21) Try to get together with friends for a night out once a month: We have some fun stuff with friends planned this weekend, so doing well here too so far.
22) Spend more time with my sister (and just family in general): We did do dinner and a movie with my sister and her boyfriend one night and I’ve done some shopping and dinners with her as well. I really want to take a little day trip with her coming up too, so hopefully that will work out.
23) Plan more get togethers with my friends throughout the year: I have a few things in mind, but haven’t put anything into action yet.
24) Go someplace new with my husband (doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive) 2 times in 2015: No plans yet.
25) Evaluate this list monthly to see how I’m doing: Done!
How are you all doing with your resolutions and goals so far?